Dr. Haleema Yezdani is a general physician and diabetologist with 20 years of experience and 10 years of experience in telemedicine only. She is one of the future 50 clinical leaders in telehealth recognized by HIMSS globally, Ambassador Telemedicine Today Karnataka, India chapter, and Ambassador Global telehealth exchange. She is also the director of BENFA health care program through which she has started a free telemedicine helpline to help people in need. She is also the director of women empowerment in world peace organization Karnataka chapter. During covid waves, she volunteered with various groups like Project Stepone, ERT, Mercy Mission and many more and has teletriaged and treated more than 7000 plus covid patients on a probonobasis.
For this and for her contribution in digital health or telemedicine she has received around 15 awards so far. She has been featured in a book called Dream Big as one of the 20 women achievers in Karnataka and has also been listed by Fox Story as one of the 100 influential Indians Sandrine Vierra a journalist from Canada for a French paper called Le- Devoir is here in India to interview doctors and platforms who deal with Telemedicine and who have helped in uplifting Telemedicine in India
Also, recently she elected as Vice President of HIMSS India
Awards are as follows.
- Jewel of India award by KTK Foundation
- Best expert in Telemedicine by Karnataka Excellence Awards.
- Best General practitioner by Karnataka excellence awards.
- Proud Indian award for excellence in medical service by Durga Foundation.
- Top 100 healthcare icons by Hyoeredge.
- Best General practitioner by Karnataka health care awards.
- National Women Pride Award by Top Gallant Media.
- Best Clinical Expert by Powerful Women awards.
- Excellence in medical services by All India Women Achievers awards
- Excellence in the medical field top 20 women achievers in Karnataka by Karnataka women achievers awards.
- Karnataka Mahila Ratna award by Durga Foundation Trust.
- Top 100 influential Indian by Fox story.
- Women Leadership Award
- Excellence in the medical field by Xaomii
- Top 26 influential people in the globe.